Sunday, May 3, 2009

Talk Show Giant Larry King Had Internet Affair With Local Cat


Seattle, WA & New York, NY

A local cat made a startling confession today when he revealed that he had long been involved in a long-distance internet love affair with talk-show host Larry King and said he plans to move to New York be with the well-known celebrity.

"I had to tell the whole world...what could I do - they would find out eventually," said Yum-Yum, a 7-year-old, neutered, Chocolate Point Siamese male from Lynnwood.

"I am so in love with him...the emails he writes to me are dreamy, they set my heart ablaze. I feel he is literally looking straight at me every night from the set of his live TV program."


Yum-Yum, a handsome Chocolate Point Siamese

Mr. King, 75, is an American radio and television host. He is seen as one of the pre-eminent broadcast interviewers of our times.

Mr. King has conducted more than 40,000 interviews with people ranging from athletes, entertainers, politicians, world leaders and other newsmakers. He has been awarded a coveted Emmy, 2 Peabody Awards and a total of 10 Cable ACE Awards.

It was during the fall of 2008 that the two met at online site wishingwell.com, which has since shot to fame as a new internet dating site.


Mr. King was seen leaving Juicy Couture in New York looking young and svelte after reportedly buying gifts for Yum-Yum

Mr. King had once apparently sought a companionship of the feline sort and when Yum-Yum's profile was sent to him he quickly responded.

Reportedly, Mr. King calls his beloved Yum-Yum during each commercial break to ask if Yum-Yum approves of his choice of suspenders, which often were a gift from Yum-Yum.

"He sent the most romantic emails to me," said Yum-Yum, "I couldn't wait to check my email. I'd run into the house with my heart-beating so fast waiting to see if he'd sent any word."


David, a former boyfriend of Yum-Yum is said to be devastated over the affair

Yum-Yum said he was dating David, a 2-year-old Welch Rabbit, at the same time he met Mr. King online and subsequently broke off their relationship when he realized the fling with Mr. King had become serious.

Mr. King sends endless amounts of chocolates, crocodile shoes, imported Nutella spread, and other fine jewelry presents to him and just last week sent Yum-Yum a ticket to join him in New York City this month via his private jet.

"I can't wait to really be with him, I feel that he is my equal in every way...he is my destiny." Yum-Yum admitted to having a previous crush on Kelly Ripa's (of Regis and Kelly fame) husband Mark Ripa, but has since fallen only for Mr. King.

"You never know what life will bring to your doorstep," said Yum-Yum, "Sometimes it is a dead bird or possum, but in this rare instance, it could be love. I am helpless but to try to follow it to see where it takes me and to chase my dream."

Copyright Sharyn Thoma-Guay

5 comments:

JC said...

That is just too funny !!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WHAT A SCANDAL!! That Larry King....ruining relationships! For Shame!

Country Cats said...

Scandalous! Always knew Larry King was a wild one.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WE LOVE YOUR WRITING!!!

From all the Taylor CatSSSSS!

Noll's Nip said...

There's no fighting the lure of Nutella. Poor Yum-Yum never had a chance!